Registrations for the 10km race are now open!
You want to run this great mass race that will take place on 30 August 2020, following the half-marathon of the European Championships in Athletics? Register online now to make sure you get your bib. Don’t miss the opportunity to run in the footsteps of the champions!
You are a serial runner, an amateur athlete, a challenge lover, a girl, a boy – French or foreign – and you want to feel like the best European athletes? Register now to be part of this exceptional race, organised during the European Athletics Championships Paris 2020.
Held on Sunday 30 August 2020 right after the half-marathon, this 10km race will follow the first five and last five kilometers of the continental race, with a departure from Iéna bridge at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. This is the perfect opportunity for you to follow the footsteps of the champions in a magnificent setting, with some of the most beautiful monuments in Paris in the background (Eiffel Tower, Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III and Invalides). Each finisher will be rewarded with a replica of the official gold medal of the European Championships, for a full experience and an unforgettable memory.
Jean Gracia, President of Paris Athlé 2020
“One of our ambitions at the Paris 2020 European Athletics Championships is to bring athletics out of the stadium and reach new audiences. That’s why we are setting up an Athletics Festival in the heart of Paris, with this 10km mass race being one of its symbol. It is the promise of a unifying event that will make athletics shine and will create a positive dynamic in the run-up to the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris”.
The 10km Festival Athle at a glance
• Sunday 30 August 2020 at 11am (schedule may be subject to change)
• Departure and arrival: Pont d’Iéna
• A loop covering the first five and last five kilometres of the half marathon (a half-turn just before Montparnasse)
• About 15,000 participants expected
• Open to all those who were born before 31 December 2004 (subject to presentation of a medical certificate in French or a valid membership)
• 3 registration periods
• Bib from €30 with a progressive rate according to the registration waves (up to €40 for a registration the week before the race)
• A 5€ discount for membership holders of the French Athletics Federation when processing their registration
For more information, visit the dedicated page.